(as much as I will disclose, that is)
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: about 170 (I still need to lose a few pounds, I know)
- Age: 24 (really!)
- Hair: Brown (though the ends are still black from when I was a bit younger and more likely to dye it)
- Eyes: Hazel
- Clothing: Black (do you have a problem with that?)
- Musical Tastes: Vary.
- Religion-I'm an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church, but also I would like to consider myself at least partly Subgenius (even though I'm still half-pink)
- ICQ number - 13399072
- AIM - SirSimonMilligan
- MSN - ThreeArmedWonderComic (but please use ICQ or AIM instead if you have them)
- I am an incredibly powerful salesman moving continually higher and higher up the ladder of success.
- I am an incredibly powerful salesman moving continually higher and higher up the ladder of success!
- I am an INCREDIBLY powerful salesman moving continually higher and higher up the ladder of SUCCESS! Power through positive real-estate!
For all you hippies out there, I'm a taurus, and
my Chinese astrological sign is the Dragon.
You can quickly find out if you're compatible with me by going to some sort of weird hippie dating thing...
Also, NumberQuest had some weird things to say about me.
Here's what the kabalarians
have to say about me:
Your first name of Dan brings out individuality and independence as predominant characteristics.
You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or
to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and
candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness. Others find it difficult to
accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner. Your circle of friends is restricted to
those of like nature. Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not
tolerate gossip or criticism. In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of
sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement. It is difficult for you to find the right words for
such circumstances. Your name also gives you self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to
physical activity. Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
My true color is blue.
You're BLUE; the most soothing color in the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky, or a deep, reflective ocean. Blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. You are most likely a contemplative person who values time spent alone. When it comes to friends, you would rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of loose acquaintances. You probably have a calming presence that attracts people to you. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. Your level-headed and thoughtful approach is patently blue.
How I spent my 4th of July.
If you want to know more mail me!